Full service for commercial refrigeration
By providing preventive maintenance and quick response with qualified refrigeration technicians, we work to protect your equipment and inventory assets. We offer service and installation for the refrigeration systems used in stores, laboratories, institutional, and commercial food storage. Let us help you conserve energy, increase reliability, and reduce refrigerant loss.
Our commercial refrigeration capabilities are extensive.
We install, troubleshoot, and repair every aspect of your refrigeration system(s); ranging from small commercial split systems to large custom built-up systems.
- Emergency service by trained EPA-certified technicians, 24 hours a day
- Service for all types of refrigerants: Freon, glycol, and CO2
- Service for all types of systems: High temperature, medium temperature, low temperature, hot gas and electric defrost evaporation systems
- System replacements and modifications
- Condenser and evaporator coil cleaning, refrigerant-level check, leak check, and superheat check.
- Hermetic and semi-hermetic compressor replacements
- Preventive maintenance programs for optimal performance and maximum reliability
Comfort Systems USA will replace antiquated commercial refrigeration systems, and bring them up to today’s standards
When commercial refrigeration systems age and continue to break down, we provide total replacements where efficiency is restored and your energy costs are reduced. Our expert technicians can help you in any commercial setting with refrigeration systems for beverage processing, food distribution, food processing, and specialized environments.